Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Big Apple Comic Con!!!

I'll be at the Big Apple Comic Con Nov. 17th-19th. I'll be in artist's alley or whatever it's called. My friend Mark Texeira put me on the list. I'm just testing the waters, maybe make a little cash doing some sketches for fans. Fans of characters not fans of me. It's been so long since I've done any comic books I doubt there is anyone around who would remember me. I was barely in comics when I did them for a living. Nobody new who I was then! I was a horrible self promoter. No business sense. I didn't learn about tooting your own horn until I started doing editorial and I'm not that great at it still! My girl Molly Crabapple certainly is. I've learned a lot from her.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?