Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Next card tease


I'm working on the art for my next series of cards for next year. Entertainers are more neutral to art directors. I'll take a pay check from either political side. I don't think they are looking out for me, so that's what I have to do! I've noticed that Bob Dlyan had/has a hair lip. His upper lip has become lopsided as he's aged. According to the biography I have, he did a ton of drugs in the 60's when he did a lot of (in my opinion) his better work. I'm not a hardcore Dylan fan, but I do have his three latest CDs. Modern Times is a nice CD. My favorite song is probably Pill Box Hat off of Blonde on Blonde. I'm pretty shallow and don't have the patience to listen to his deeper work that is also slower paced. I respectfully fast forward unless I'm in a mellow mood. I used to do a good Dylan impression, but I'm pretty out of practice now. Amusingly, I'm listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wild Cherry, and P Funk as I paint.

This is an acrylic wash under painting on linen. The next time this will be seen will be maybe Jan. after I've finished the 3 that I plan to do.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?