Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

UPS What brown did... I hate that fricking campaign

UPS delivered my new scanner this morning! I set it up after I shot off a sketch for a Wall Street Journal job. I did the sketch in photo shop and a Wacom tablet. I'm going to take my time to paint it this evening. I think it might make a good portfolio piece. The mixing and painting has really been flowing lately.

Here's a pitch for my girl's new book she wrote and illustrated. "the perfect combination of cheesecake and mindcandy"- Lily Burana (Strip City)
Finally in print - the official companion volume to Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School! "Dr. Sketchy's Official Rainy Day Colouring Book" is one part DIY handbook, one part activity book on acid, and one part history of the Sketch Revolution. To sweeten the broth, we've added dozens of photos, paper dolls, colouring book pages and puppets of Amber Ray, Lolita Haze, Little Brooklyn, Audra Gwarskitty,and all your other favorite Dr. Sketchy's models.

Much like popular Victorian cure-all tonics, Dr. Sketchy's Official Rainy Day Colouring Book is a natrual cure for boredom, apathy, shingles, gout, sobriety, and erectile dysfunction. It can even buy you Love! (or at least explain how to hire her for an evening to strip down to her pasties). Lovingly illustrated, adorned with dirty humor and black wit, this book is twice as good as James Joyce's Ulysses- and three times as sexy.

This Book Contains: 208 Pages. 11 Paper Dolls. 9 Colouring Book Pages. 6 Interviews. 1 Maze. 3 Word Puzzles. 1 Board Game. 7 Good Ideas. 4 Bad Ideas. 2 ways to make Invisible Ink. 9 drink recipies. 1 Evil Curse. 2 cut-out pasties. 68 new Molly Crabapple Illustrations. 17 John Leavitt Cartoons. 1 Fred Harper cartoon. 4 playlists. 1 false history. 2 accurate histories. 1 way to rule the world.

Published by Sepulculture Books

Ships December 1, just in time for Christmas

I'm autographing the first 66 books

$20 USD

I've seen the whole thing and it's a really fun little book!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?