Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Chicken Shit


My Jan. 1st. I talked about the problems in Turkey with Molly until 3am. She traveled through Turkey when she was 18 or 19 by herself. She really got to understand a little bit about what is going on with the various groups that hate each other.

After breakfast, I went back to my studio and attempted to paint a little art. Cooked some chicken for dinner and then went to see Jen Is Famous' comedy show at Pete's Candy Store in (Williamsburgh) Brooklyn. She was filming it for something. I had a front row seat, and it was probably the best set I've seen her do!

Molly was also at the comedy show, from there we walked over to Verb Cafe'. They kicked us out after 20 minutes because they were closing early. I went back to studio again. Molly had a TV interview at 5 in the morning, so I wasn't going back to her place! On the way home, I came across Fog Horn Leg Horn in a bag on the street in front of my door. As far as I know I still live in a big metropolitan area of around 6 million people. Where do you get a live chicken to kill and discard in front of my building here in Bushwick? Maybe it was a transient chicken that lost it's way?

And the other shot is me bored while waiting for a train at 11pm. I like the sign in the bg. Perhaps this will be my new press photo?

Labels:


Comments:
That's bizarre; I know there's a place in Williamsburg where they have live chickens...
Maybe they were experimenting with free-range city chickens to disasterous effects.
 
Yeah, these birds were not healthy! When i went out to take the picture, I heard "EEEWWW!" from across the street. I didn't realize there was a woman sitting on the steps. She said I was gross. ME!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?