Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

It's a Holiday

Not crazy about this sketch. I think it was a 5 minute or a ten. At first the whole pose was very dynamic, but by the time my pencil wandered down the torso, she had shifted to a more static pose.


Ran out of room to show the foreshortening on the leg, but I had fun with the hair and the stripes.


I LUUUVED her profile! Her hair had grown quite a bit since the last time I drew her.


This was the last 25 minute pose. I liked the line going from her hand to her toe that hooked nicely behind her heal at the bottom.

Comments:
I love the second one- the contrast of the stripes on the cushion and the stripes of the shading is really nice. Well done.
Glad you could make it out.
 
Thankyou for inviting me!
 
Great sketches,very good life drawings
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?