Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Last week's busy-ness


This is almost 10 years old now! It was in a gaming book for White Wolf. I don't remember which one. Not being a gamer, I never really knew if I was making the appropriate art for the assignment. They kept hiring me, so I guess I was doing it right. Someone at the MOCCA fest requested it. I have a fan!... or at least someone that digs chicks with big ass boots beating the crap out of some poor guy. Maybe he deserved it?



First I painted this cover for The Week last week. Oil on panel of Fred Thompson finally joining the race. The following day I had a deadline for the New York Times and painted the bottom piece. Farm Aid in New York City. I liked the idea of having these famous performers in the subway. (Willie Nelson, John Melloncamp, and Neil Young) oil on panel.



Comments:
I have always loved how much color you put into your work, especially in the faces, really catching!
 
I'm always amazed at how fast you can do these- nice job!
 
FANTASTICO TU ARTE!ME ENCANTA!!!
SALUDOS
 
Cool, fantastic!
 
Suggest good information in this message, click here.
aagautoglass.com
yourrealestatecentre.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?